Main Venues of the workshop
- Archivio Antico, Aula Nievo and Sala della Basilica are at Palazzo Bo , Via VIII Febbraio, 2, 35122 Padova PD
- Room B1 and B3 are at Palazzo Ca’ Borin, Via del Santo, 22, 35122 Padova PD https://goo.gl/maps/KZQGmpHCyYmaCnNVA
- Venue for the Ph.d. Session: Sala Seminari- 1st Floor, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Aziendali, Via del Santo, 33, 35122 Padova PD https://goo.gl/maps/QYcPHaxK8UTvjEMH7
The distance between the two venues is 5 minutes on foot.
How to get to the Botanical Garden – Dinner Venue
The distance between Palazzo Bo and The Botanical Garden is 15 minutes on foot.
How to get to Padua
Venezia “Marco Polo” Airport (49 km)
From the airport, travel to Padova by:
– SITA coach (every 30 minutes) until 10 pm
– Train from Venezia–Mestre railway station. The airport is linked to the train station by ATVO Fly bus or ACTV city bus no. 5
– Air Service (tel. 049 8704425, email@example.com) or Landomasminibus (tel. 049 8600382, firstname.lastname@example.org). Book at least 24 hours in advance
Treviso “Antonio Canova” Airport (62 km)
The airport serves low-cost airlines. Travel to Padova by La Marca coach until 8.30 pm or by train. The airport is linked to the train station by ACTT bus no. 6.
Verona “Valerio Catullo” Airport (86 km)
From the airport, travel to Padova by train. The airport is linked to the train station by Aerobus until 11 pm.
Bologna “Guglielmo Marconi” Airport (120 km)
From the airport, you can travel to Padova by train. The airport is linked to Bologna train station (6 km) by Aerobus.
Milano Bergamo – Orio al Serio Airport (194 km)
From the airport, you can travel to Padova by train. The airport is linked to Bergamo train station (10 minutes) by ATB bus.
Milano Linate Airport (240 km)
From Linate, travel to Padova by train from Milan Central Station. The airport is linked to the train station by ATM bus.
Milano Malpensa Airport
From Malpensa, travel to Padova (281 km) by train from Milan Central Station. The airport is linked to the train station by the Malpensa Shuttle (every 20 minutes).
BY CAR (toll motorways)
A4 Torino – Trieste. Exits at Padova Ovest and Padova Est
A13 Bologna – Padova. Exits at Padova Sud and Padova Zona Industriale
The railway station is a 15-minute walk from the old city centre; there are train services to Venice, Trieste, Verona, Milan, Bologna, Florence and Rome.
For timetables and information:
Trenitalia (high speed and local trains)
Italo (high speed trains)