Call for Papers and Tracks
The sixth edition of the international conference “Rethinking clusters” will be in-person in the sunny and Mediterranean Valencia, named the World’s Best City to Live by Forbes (in here: https://www.internations.org/expat-insider/2022/best-worst-cities-for-expats-40327).
We welcome contributions that are related, but not limited, to the following themes:
- The competitiveness of industrial districts, clusters, regions, and ecosystems
- Artificial intelligence, big data, block-chain, and Industry 4.0 in firms and places
- Place-sensitive industrial policies and value creation for firms and territories
- The local/global dimension of multiple innovation networks
- The role of culture and creativity in evolutionary trajectories of places
- Blending strategic concepts and territories: how firms activate firm-level strategies in places.
- Modes of innovation and territories: blending micro- and meso-levels.
- Innovation policymakers: rethinking their role.
- SMEs, place and innovation
- Innovation, social inclusion, SDGs and territories: frameworks and real cases.
Interested contributors are invited to send an extended abstract or a full paper to the email address email@example.com by June 1st, 2023.
Extended abstracts should contain a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 2500 words. Extended abstracts can contain figures, tables and/or images which are not included in the word count.
Full papers (optional) should not exceed 8000 words, inclusive of the abstract (maximum 150 words), tables, references, figure captions, endnotes. Full papers will be circulated among participants.
Members of the community that are willing to organize a Special Session within the workshop are kindly invited to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before May, 1st, including a description of the contents of the session and a list of the participants. The acceptance of the extended abstracts/full papers will be announced by June 24th, 2022.
Registration and fee. Registration is about 165 Euros, including the Conference, materials, Key Notes, coffee breaks, Paella show cooking (real and best!) and Great Gala Dinner. Only the Abstracts will be published in an ISBN Conference proceedings.
–>> DOWNLOAD HERE THE CALL FOR PAPER <<–
Submission deadline: June 1st, 2023
Notification of acceptance: June 24th, 2023
Registration deadline (for presenters): September 5th , 2023
Conference: September 28-29 th , 2023